$12.50 – $16 per hour
Number of openings for this position
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
Animal Dental Clinic in Vienna, VA is looking for a self-motivated, hardworking individual to join our team. ADC is one of the few animal dentistry specialty clinics in the DMV. Our goal is to ensure every animal we treat has a healthy, pain free mouth.
Sadly, it is time for our wonderful Receptionist, Tianna (military spouse) to leave us. We will miss her and can’t wait to see what she does next! In the meantime, we are looking for a full time veterinary receptionist / animal assistant to join our growing practice. We would like someone that is great with the public and the animals alike.
Receptionist & Animal Assistant: Full time
- Monday through Friday, No evenings, or weekends*
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Greet clients and patients
- Check in patients (take weight, collect information, etc.)
- Put together discharge packets for clients
- Provide invoices and estimates
- Take payments
- Experience with IntraVet a plus, but not necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
Animal Care Duties
- Provide compassionate, humane care to the animals both pre- and post-operatively
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted and to stand or kneel for periods of time
- Various housekeeping duties (clean exam rooms and cages, etc.)
1 to 3 years working in a clinical setting preferred, but general office setting is fine, too.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and record keeping in English
- Have a positive and compassionate attitude
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Be honest and reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Take initiative and be able to anticipate the needs of the doctor
The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with one to three years of veterinary experience.
Compensation package is commensurate with experience and skill level ($12.50– $16.00/hour). Vacation, sick time, bonuses, and benefits possible once through the probationary period. Opportunity for bonuses throughout the year.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $16.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- One location
Anyone that is not fully vaccinated or that is immune deficient/suppressed is asked to wear a mask.